Electronics and Communication Engineering
Faculty Paper Presentation (Seminar/Conferences/journals)
- "Analysis and Reduction of Power Consumption in Complex CMOS Architecture by reducing the Sub threshold and Gate oxide leakage current" in National Journal on Engineering Today - Technological World 2009, Volume XI, Issue 10, Page 191 - 197
- "Reduction of Static Power Consumption in Complex CMOS Architecture by pin reordering method" in International Journal on technological World 2009, Volume XI, Issue 02, Page 161 - 167
- "Reduction of Static Power in CMOS Circuits by reducing the Sub Threshold and Gate Oxide Leakage Current", at Saurie College of Engineering, Feb 2008
- "Low Power Parallel Multiplier using modified adder architecture" at Maharaja Engineering College, Avinashi, March 2010
- "Design and Implementation of Low Power 4 bit ALU" at Dr.MCET, Pollachi, April 2010
- "Design of Low Power Parallel Multiplier by reducing the Critical Path of adder architecture" at Dr.MCET, Pollachi, April 2010
- "Design of Low Power FIR Filter with Modified Adder and Multiplier Architecture" at Anna University, Coimbatore, May 2010
- "Design of Low Power High Speed FIR Filter with Low Power Adders and Flip Flops" at MAHA Engineering College, Salem
Workshops / Seminars
- "Scientific Teaching Model and Knowledge Management" at Sasurie Engineering College, Vijayamangalam, June 2009
- "Emerging Trends in Advanced Computing", at Sasurie Engineering College, Vijayamangalam, Feb 2009
- "Design trends in deep sub micron CMOS VLI and EDA Tools", at Anna University, Coimbatore, Nov 2009
- Seminar on Modeling and Simulation for Industrial Automation, at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Dec 2009
- Seminar on Modeling and Simulation for Industrial Automation, at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Aug 2009
- FDP on VLSI Signal Processing, at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Jan 2011
- "Current Trends in VLSI Design" at Karpagam College of Engineering
Pitch Detection Algorithm: Autocorrelation Method , CITEL2011 conducted by Department of ECE, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore on 3 and 4 March 2011
Wavelet-Based Block Matching Process: An Efficient Audio denoising Technique - European Journal of Scientific Research, December 2010
- "Efficient Surface Reconstruction from nosiy date using regularized membrane Potentials", at M.P.Nachimuthu & M.Jaganathan Engineering College, Jan 2010
- "Sparse Image reconstruction for molecular imaging" at Maharaja Engineering College, march 2010
- "Efficient Surface Reconstruction from nosiy date using regularized membrane Potentials", at Mahendra Engineering College, April 2010
- "Morphological background Detection & Enhancement of images with Poor Lighting", at SSM College of Engineering
- "Efficient Reconstruction of Surface from nosiy Data During regularized Membrane", at SNS College of Technology, March 2010
- "High performance VLSI Architecture for 2D DWT using (9,7) Wavelet Filter", at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathy in Feb2010
- "High performance VLSI Architecture for 2D DWT using (9,7) Wavelet Filter" at SSM College of Engineering in April 2010
- "An Efficient VLSI Architecture for 2D DWT using Lifting Scheme" at Maharaja Engineering College, Coimbatore in March 2010
- "A Novel approach for Multiplier accumulator using Radix 2 Booth Algorithm", at Maharaja Engineering College, Feb 2011, NCVCC'11
- "A Novel approach for Parallel Multiplier Accumulator using Radix 2 Booth Algorithm", at Vellalar College of Engineering and Technology, Erode, Mar 2010
- "A Revised Architecture using Radix 2 Modified Booth Algorithm", at Shridi Sai Engineering College, Bangalore, Nov 2010
- "Real time Application of Data Acquisition System" at Arunai Engineering College, Oct 2010.
- "Optimized Technology for the Segmentation of Brain Tumor" at S.A Engineering College, Feb 2011.
- A paper titled "A Robust Hybrid Method for Enhancing Speech in Mobile Communication has been published in International Journal of Computer Science and Security
1. "Lifting Wavelet Packet Based Speech Enhancement" in the International Conference on Modeling, Control, Automation and Communication held at Vellammal Engineering College, Chennai.
2. "Classification of Voiced/Unvoiced Regions in Speech Signals" in the Fourth National Conference on Signals, Systems and Security-2010 held at BIT.
3. "Enhancing Speech using Wavelet based algorithms in Mobile Communication" in National Conference on Advanced Telecommunication Technologies held at KSR Engineering College, Tiruchengode.
4. " Enhancement of Speech in Mobile Communication Systems by combined Spectral Subtraction and Wavelet based methods" on National Conference on Recent Trends in Communication Signal Processing at Amrita College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
5. "A Hybrid approach for Speech Enhancement in Mobile Communication", on National Conference in Nascent Technology in Signal Processing and Communications ,at Anna University, Trichy.