The students enjoy academic flexibility in the form of:
- Choice based Credit System (CBCS) – The curriculum is designed in such a way that it provides freedom to the students to choose courses from a list of departmental electives. In addition, the students can opt for three/four courses as open electives from a large pool of courses offered by other disciplines.
- Fast Track System – This facilitates students to register for additional courses in order to satisfy their credit requirements through course works enabling them to devote the entire eighth semester for a quality project work in Industry.
- Students are free to choose their project team mates and supervisors from any discipline to carry out interdisciplinary projects
- Students have an option to register for value–added certificate courses, which are offered beyond the regular working hours.
- Students also can opt for Entrepreneurship track courses, Industry oriented courses, Online courses, Liberal Arts courses.
- Institute provides freedom to introduce new courses as electives/value added courses in tune with the latest developments.