About the Department
- Incepted in the year 2018 with an intake of 60, the objective is to develop and design strategies in chemical processes and to develop products and equipment pertaining to chemical engineering.
- Facilitates innovations and intensive study on chemical processes by establishing collaboration with multinational companies by signing MoU’s.
- Proves to be a class of its own by implementing technology embedded pedagogy, catering to industrial needs with the state-of-the-art lab facilities.
- Opens avenues in multiple career environments such has research institutes, petroleum refining, fertilizer technology, food processing, recycling metals and glasses and pharmaceutical companies.
- Provides promising scope for higher studies in diverse fields like Bio Mineral Processing, Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies, Dyestuff Technology, Fibers and Textile Processing Technology, Polymer Science, Surface Coating Technology, Oleo chemicals and Surfactants Technology and Bioprocess Technology.