Industry visits and internships for students and faculty members to work towards the 7 P’s of IIPC
- Projects, Projects into
- Problem solving,
- Proposal for funds,
- Patents and
- Developing close ties with industries across various vertical.
- Facilitating knowledge growth among students on current trends.
- Arrange in-plant training / internships for faculty members to upgrade technical knowledge and stay abreast with latest industrial trends.
- Facilitate product development activities in partnership with industries.
- Provide consultancy services and identify solutions to problem areas in various industries based on the institution’s technical expertise.
- Promote developmental activities like seminars, symposiums and conclaves.
- MoU and partnerships with core industries.
- Students learn about the recent technologies available in the industry.
- Upgradation of faculty skills and knowledge to match the industry trends.
- Student’s projects with industry guidance to develop into viable products.
- Provide consultancy services to the industry.
- Showcase projects and student talent to the industry.