CII – Confederation Of Indian Industries
CII Membership Benefits
- Global trends that affect business
- Industry best practices on competitiveness
- Improve internal efficiency and productivity
- Get an insight into Government policies and their impact on businesses
- Networking opportunities with Indian and Global Corporate Majors
- Platform to enhance your business and develop newer markets
- Share your best practices with other members
- Help enhance competitiveness of Indian Industry
Opportunity to give back to society.Get involved with important initiatives in the areas of Child Education, Women Empowerment, Fight against HIV/AIDS, Disaster management etc
ICTACT -ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu
ICTACT Membership Benefits :
- EMC2 Academic Benefits
- Joint Conferences and Seminars Through ICTACT
- Final year project funding and support.
- Publication in International Research journal.
- Access to skilledge and skilltester programs.
- Oracle License Renewed at free of cost (60 Licenses)
- Oracle certified course at discounted price
IEI – The Institute of Engineers ( India)
IEI Membership Benefits
- Institutional Members will receive all parts of Journal and other Publications per year giving the latest knowledge as applicable to 15 Engineering Disciplines
- Five Library Cards of IEI libraries.
- Participation of two representatives of Institutional Member in International activities organized by IEI across the country at a concession of 50% in Registration fee.
- Concessional rates for advertisement in the Institution Publication provided these are sent directly to the Institution.
- Invitations to IEI National Seminars / Symposia throughout India
- Technical advice as and when necessary on mutual consent
- Participation of Deputed Staff ( both engineering and Managerial ) in Seminars / Symposia at the concessional rate offered to regular Members.
ISRAE – The Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
ISTE – Indian Society for Technical Education
NASSCOM – The National Association of Software and Services Companies
NASSCOM Membership Benefits
- Student Membership of one of the vibrant professional bodies
- ISHRAE Journal
- Membership Certificate which is a credential while applying for admission to foreign universities
- Participation in National level Quiz and Design Competitions
- Interaction with professional
- Discounts on ISHRAE Books
- Fee Concession in Local ISHRAE Chapter programs
- Grants for Project work
- Develop leadership potential and enhance your resume
- Quality training programmes to teachers and administrators of technical institutions to update their knowledge and skills in their fields of activity.
- Assistance and contribution in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industry and other organizations.
- Guidance and training to students to develop better learning skills and personality.
- Insights on Industry Trends
- Opportunities to enhance visibility
- Opportunity to network, build and share best practices
- Industry Forums
- Global Trade Development
- Policy Advocacy
- Focus on Emerging companies
- Work for the development of the Domestic Market
- Education and Talent Development
- Partner with NASSCOM for various activities
- Recognition by Accreditation bodies for association with a professional organization
- Grant of Free nominee membership to three faculty members with voting rights & log-in privilege on CSI knowledge portal
- 4 copies of CSI Communications every month
- Access to CSI knowledge portal and distinguished speaker list and eligibility for volunteering to be a speaker
- Eligibility to apply for assistance to attend International conferences
- Concessional rates for CSI Conferences and Tutorials for nominees
- Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications and Transactions for nominees
- Discounted IEEE membership rate for faculty
- Reciprocal membership of BCS, ACS and subsidized product offerings by them
- Benefits available through CSI-IFIP, C-DAC, PMI & Microsoft collaboration
Student Branches (All Advantages of IM Plus)
- Eligibility for nomination of best Student Branch award
- Additional 4 copies of CSI Communications to the institution & log-in privilege to the students on CSI knowledge portal with access to distinguished speaker list
- Attachment to a Regional Student coordinator & National Student coordinator for assistance with resource persons for various events and chapter support to organize seminars / workshops / tutorials / competitions / Expo
- Invitation for all Regional/State/National student conventions/conferences and competitions
- Concessional rates for CSI Conferences and Tutorials for student members
- Opportunity for students to interact with Industry professionals and chalk out a career path
- Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications and journal for student members
- Eligibility to be nominated for the best Student paper in CSI communications
- Eligibility for CSI funded minor projects (for College Students)
- CSI Certification and Training programs at discounted rates for students
- Permission to conduct events under CSI Banner
- Access to CSI Knowledge Portal with a unique login ID and Password.
- Opportunity for member to member virtual networking through CSI Communities, Forums, Blogs.
- Both print and electronic versions of CSI-Communications each month.
- Right to vote in CSI elections as well as contest elections subject to the eligibility criteria.
- Concessional registration fee for CSI events and training programs
- Opportunity to offer workshops/ trainings on profit sharing basis in collaboration with CSI.
- Opportunity to deliver guest lectures in educational institutes associated to CSI across India.
- Opportunities to benefit from CSI affiliations with sister societies and collaborating organisations such as Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE), Project Management Institute (PMI), C-DAC, Singapore Computer Society (SCS), Empowering Women in IT (EWIT), The Institution of Engineers (India) and Microsoft Corporation (India) Private Limited
- Opportunity to become a member of CSI Special Interest Groups and CSI Divisions.
- Opportunity to participate in CSI Divisional research projects.
- Financial support for minor research projects.
- Part sponsorship for presenting papers at prestigious International events
Benefits and Advantages to CSI Student members and Advantages to CSI Student members
- CSI membership identity card
- Appreciation letter / certificate for performance excellence
- Industry recognized CSI certification opportunities
Knowledge Enhancement :
- Access to CSI knowledge portal through Login-id and password
- Technology updates through Conferences, Seminars, Tutorials & workshop at discounted rates
- A forum for activities like Paper Presentations, Quiz, Competitions and Exhibitions.
- Ability to connect with distinguished speakers on different technology areas
CSI Publication :
- CSI Communications – Monthly Magazine (soft copy with option for hard copy at additional payment)
- CSI eNewsletter
- CSI Whizkidd- Student Newsletter
- Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications, journal and Whizkidd
- Eligibility to be nominated for the best Student paper in CSI communications
- Best Student Branch award (only for Student Branch and not applicable for individual student members)
MOU benefits :
- Discounted membership fee for BCS, ACS and subsidized product offerings by them
- Discounted CSI & partner certification exam fees
- Interaction and collaboration with distinguished academicians, researchers and practitioners
- Opportunity to interact with Industry professionals and chalk out a career path
R & D :
- CSI Minor Research project funding up to Rs. 50000/-
CSI events :
- Discounted registration fee for CSI conventions & seminars
- Participation in joint events of CSI with its MOU partner / Organization