1. HoD requested the parents to support the students for spending extra hours in laboratories to equip themselves in core training and project-based learning.
2. Parents are requested to monitor the progress of their ward twice in month by communicating with the respective faculty mentors.
Points discussed by the Department HoD to the Parents:
1. HoD appreciated the parents for attending the meeting and expressed the importance of this meeting.
2. HoD disseminated the vision and mission of the department to all the parents.
3. HoD displayed the status of NIRF Ranking of the institute.
4. HoD proudly announced the prize winners with cash worth of Rs.90,000 in the event ESCALADE, TECHNICHE' 23 at IIT, Guwahati.
5. HoD briefed about the progress made by the student in various events like online course certifications in department, NPTEL courses, project presentation for the knowledge enhancement of both faculty members and students.
6. HoD explained about the ongoing training and placements classes for the students Viz. Full stack, Aptitude training and Soft Skills.
7. HoD shared the placement details in the top recruiters like Schneider Electric, ABB, L&T, Virtusa, Hexaware, BSH etc,. in campus and also explained about the internship opportunities at ABB, Siemens, Ashok Leyland, etc.
8. HoD shared the progress about the ongoing classes of the current academic year 2023-2024 (Odd Sem) and insisted the parents to monitor their wards attendance on daily basis.
21st Century Engineering College in Coimbatore
World is transforming everyday. In the rapidly evolving engineering landscape, we have an Increased responsibility to transform the engineering education from traditional curriculum to meet the 21st century skills like Creativity, Critical Thinking, Collaboration and Communication. Through our unique and strategic approach we enable our students to learn beyond and prepare them for life long success.