Office of International Relations (OIR) works to promote the exchange of students, faculty and ideas between KPR Institute and the international partners. The Office has a dedicated team of Executives working on all aspects of international engagement and is jointly headed by the Principal. The following are the key features of OIR.
- Facilitate and enhance the global visibility over the profile of KPRIET.
- Develop, coordinate and strengthen international linkages.
- Facilitate, assist and help students to pursue International Internship Programs (IIP)
- Progressively increase the scope of Higher studies through Abroad Programmes
- Provide a base to assist UG, PG, Research scholars and faculty members for career advancement and contribute towards enhancing bilateral relations.
OIR plays an important role in liaisoning with various internal departments to facilitate the exchange of students and faculty between KPRIET and International Universities, or students/ individuals/ researchers seeking admission/ affiliation at the Institute.
Overseas Training Program (OTP)
- The Overseas Training Program provides KPRIET students an opportunity of gaining international exposure.
Semester Away Program (SAP)
- The Semester Away Program allows undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students of KPRIET to spend minimum six months to twelve months doing research/ coursework at a reputed university/Institute in abroad
Student Exchange Program (SEP)
- Student Exchange Program (SEP) covers funded short-term visit by students between institutions on a reciprocal basis
- Overseas Training Program, Semester Away Program, Student Exchange Program, Higher studies through Abroad Programmes