KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore has been granted NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) University Ambassadorship. DLI Ambassadors are a selected group of DLI Certified Instructors committed to teach DLI workshops and host DLI lab meet ups at universities, academic conferences, and events to attendees (students, academicians, and researchers only). We will offer training opportunities for research staff and faculty members to catch up with the latest computing technologies with the support from NVIDIA. Faculty members and students will also get free NVIDIA certification on “Fundamentals of Deep Learning Using Computer Vision”. Various training program has been conducted through NVIDIA DLI Platform in the different colleges by Deep Learning NVIDIA Certified Instructors (Dr. M.G.Sumithra, HoD/ECE, Ms.M.Suriya , AP (Sr.G)/CSE, Mr. V.Chandran, AP/ECE) from our Institute.
Ui Path Academic Alliance
KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore has signed an agreement for UiPath academic alliance program to empower the younger generation students and experience professionals to shape the future as Global RPA Knowledge eco system. The UiPath Academic Alliance program is the first comprehensive program that includes curriculum, UiPath software platform, and robust support structure for the students and educators. UiPath academic alliance program will offer Robotic Process automation Design and Development course for every semester either as an elective or value added courses.
• Higher Education Program that equips students with critical automation skills, allowing them to connect virtually any software. The program also unites students with engaged employer networks to better understand how RPA can applied in business settings.
• Automation Educators Program that provides educators teaching at the high school and university levels with toolkits to develop course plans focused on RPA and AI.
• Youth in Automation Program where elementary and middle school-age students learn RPA through interactive games and demos.
About CompTIA Global Certification Programs
CompTIA certifications help train and identify qualified, knowledgeable employees and match them with employers who have jobs to fill. Hundreds of corporations around the world recommend or require CompTIA certifications.
CompTIA certifications can help your students because
- Nearly 1 million IT job openings are currently available.
- Over two million CompTIA certifications have been awarded worldwide.
- 91% of employers believe IT certifications play a key role in the hiring process
KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology with CompTIA academy:
- Can train on current, industry-driven skills standards.
- Can provide students validated, job-ready IT skills.
- Can attract students by offering credit for existing certifications.
- Can take advantage of certification exam discounts and other resources through the CompTIA Academy Program.
- Acquire essential skills and confidence for their career in IT and demonstrate better marketable skills for employment.
- Show industry-recognized documentation of skills and knowledge they’ve obtained.
- Achieve higher salaries than non-certified students