Institute of Indian Foundrymen
The Institute of Indian Foundrymen (IIF) was set up in 1950 to promote education, research, training and development to Indian foundrymen and to serve as a nodal point of reference between the customers and suppliers of the Indian foundry industry on a global scale.
Dr. V. Bhuvaneswari,
Assistant Professor (Sl. G.) / ME
Mr. Sivaganesh K,
Mr. Manikandan P,
Being a member of IIF, KPRIET students, particularly those belongs to Mechanical engineering have the privilege to:
- Visit Industries and interact with the industrialists,
- Invite experts from industries for guest lectures, technical talks, and interaction,
- Undergo internship training, which is a part of the curriculum,
- Conduct workshops and seminars jointly,
- Carryout project work and placement opportunities,
- To support foundry related courses in educational institutions.
Happenings at KPRIET
Get in touch with a academic advisor at KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology with any questions you have about programs, applications, curriculum and important dates.
Monday to Saturday, 8:45 am to 4:45 pm (Indian Standard Time)